Skip to content
-
Subscribe to our newsletter & never miss our best posts. Subscribe Now!
  • ଦେଶ ବିଦେଶ
  • ଜିଲ୍ଲା
  • ରାଜ୍ୟ
  • ଓଡିଶା
  • ରାଜନୀତି
  • ଅର୍ଥନୀତି
  • ବାଣିଜ୍ୟ
  • ଅପରାଧ
  • ଖେଳ
  • ଦେଶ ବିଦେଶ
  • ଜିଲ୍ଲା
  • ରାଜ୍ୟ
  • ଓଡିଶା
  • ରାଜନୀତି
  • ଅର୍ଥନୀତି
  • ବାଣିଜ୍ୟ
  • ଅପରାଧ
  • ଖେଳ

Archives

  • August 2026
  • July 2026

Categories

  • Uncategorized
  • ଓଡିଶା
  • ଜିଲ୍ଲା
  • ଦେଶ ବିଦେଶ
  • ଦେଶ ବିଦେଶ
  • ଜିଲ୍ଲା
  • ରାଜ୍ୟ
  • ଓଡିଶା
  • ରାଜନୀତି
  • ଅର୍ଥନୀତି
  • ବାଣିଜ୍ୟ
  • ଅପରାଧ
  • ଖେଳ
Subscribe
Close

Search

ଦେଶ ବିଦେଶ

‘I have ended my hunger strike, not the protest’: Devendra Mahto announces 2nd phase of Jharkhand exam stir | Ranchi News

By admin
August 18, 2026 2 Min Read
0
Spread the love


‘I have ended my hunger strike, not the protest’: Devendra Mahto announces 2nd phase of Jharkhand exam stir
Mahto announced a second phase of protest demanding corruption-free recruitment through JPSC and JSSC

RANCHI: JLKM leader Devendra Mahto, who ended his 16-day hunger strike after the Jharkhand government cancelled job examinations over alleged irregularities, on Tuesday announced that he would soon begin the second phase of the protest for corruption-free recruitment through JPSC and JSSC.He said the agitation would continue until the “government guarantees no paper leak or irregularities in recruitment examinations in future”, news agency PTI reported.“I have ended my hunger strike, not the protest. The agitation will continue till the government gives a guarantee that no paper leak or irregularities will take place in recruitment examinations. We will soon launch the second phase of our protest, demanding corruption-free recruitment in JPSC and JSSC examinations,” Mahto said.The second phase of the agitation will be launched under the banner of JPSC-JSSC Abhiyarthi Reform Manch, headed by Mahto, PTI reported.Mahto, who had been on hunger strike for 16 days, called it off around Monday midnight after the state government cancelled all recruitment tests, including the JSSC-CGL exam, conducted by an outsourced agency since 2014.“We demand from the government that a monitoring committee be formed for reforms. We also sought a complete audit, not just a financial audit; there should be an audit at every step,” Mahto said.He also urged the government to “enact a law if necessary to prevent practices like paper leaks and irregularities in the recruitment examinations”.Chief minister Hemant Soren on Monday said an exam reforms committee headed by senior IAS officer Amitabh Kaushal would recommend measures to strengthen the recruitment examination process.“The government has decided to cancel the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission-Combined Graduate Level (JSSC-CGL) exam, which was one of the major demands of the protesting students. We have also decided to cancel all tests conducted by the outsourced agency TSR Data Processing Pvt Ltd (TDPL) and the results published by it,” Soren said.



Source link

Author

admin

Follow Me
Other Articles
Previous

‘We don’t share girlfriends!’: Inside the lives of badminton’s sibling partnerships at World Championships | Badminton News

Next

R Madhavan: Dia Mirza recalls feeling safe with R Madhavan during her debut at 19 in ‘Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein’; ‘He’s a total gentleman’ | Hindi Movie News

No Comment! Be the first one.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Govinda defends his long-standing late coming reputation: ‘Kiske andar itni taaqat hai ki 4-5 shifts kare aur time pe aaye?’ |

Govinda defends his long-standing late coming reputation: ‘Kiske andar itni taaqat hai ki 4-5 shifts kare aur time pe aaye?’ |

August 18, 2026
Quarter of fleet downed, US still flying MQ-9s in combat; India awaits delivery

Quarter of fleet downed, US still flying MQ-9s in combat; India awaits delivery

August 18, 2026
CCTV off, phone wiped clean: Police probe if Bengaluru child was killed for witnessing dad’s murder | Bengaluru News

CCTV off, phone wiped clean: Police probe if Bengaluru child was killed for witnessing dad’s murder | Bengaluru News

August 18, 2026
California woman donates $1 million to 100 teachers, with each receiving a surprise $9,161 check after learning they were underpaid in one of America’s wealthiest counties | World News

California woman donates $1 million to 100 teachers, with each receiving a surprise $9,161 check after learning they were underpaid in one of America’s wealthiest counties | World News

August 18, 2026

About Us

We love WordPress and are here to provide you with professional-looking WordPress themes so you can take your website one step ahead. We focus on simplicity, elegant design, and clean code.

TG: Ads

About Us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

We love WordPress and we are here to provide you with professional-looking WordPress themes so that you can take your website one step ahead. We focus on simplicity, elegant design, and clean code.

Category

  • ଦେଶ ବିଦେଶ
  • ଜିଲ୍ଲା
  • ରାଜ୍ୟ
  • ଓଡିଶା
  • ରାଜନୀତି
  • ଅର୍ଥନୀତି
  • ବାଣିଜ୍ୟ
  • ଅପରାଧ
  • ଖେଳ

Useful Links

  • ରାଜ୍ୟ
  • ଦେଶ ବିଦେଶ
  • ଜିଲ୍ଲା
  • ଓଡିଶା
  • ରାଜନୀତି
  • ଅର୍ଥନୀତି
  • ବାଣିଜ୍ୟ
  • ଅପରାଧ
  • ଖେଳ
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • About Us
  • Terms of Use
Copyright 2026 — Koshal Sambad. All rights reserved. SSWPL